Mar 13, 2010

Seven years later...

Josh surprised me to a night in Mesquite. Kid-free! His momma watched our kids for us. Thanks Mitz! I thought we were going to dinner and he had my bag packed in the back of his car. He had to sneak it out by throwing it out the bathroom window. He is such a sweet guy. I love ya honey. Thanks for an amazing night and sacrificing for me by watching "Dear John" with me.
This was in our room. Just playing with the timer that I never use.
In the elevator going to the movie. Honey I love you more than words can express. Thanks or putting up with me all these years and many more to come, (an eternity). You make me want to be a better person. I love you and the things you do for me and our family. I would be lost without you.

3 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I love that he had to throw your bag out the window. That is hilarious!! We need to hang out this week. We will get together.

Heather said...

I'm glad that you had such a romantic weekend. You deserved it. I love surprises. I love that Josh had to throw your bag out the window. Love the pictures. You need more practice with the timer!!!

Melissa said...

I love that he threw the bag out the window. So funny! Glad you got to have a kids free retreat~ Happy anniversary to you guys!