
This was my attempt to make a cupcake-cake.
I can't believe how time flies. Tay is so smart. She is becoming a young lady right before our eyes. I love that she has two brothers to "round her out" so to speak. She will be a girl who can hold her own. She already does. The downside is that we will have lot's of boys at the house to play with JD and Jordan. Tay is already liking that! She loves to chase them and tackle them to the floor. Mainly Carter! Her fav song is "Baby" by Justin Bieber. When I tell her to sing, she says, "Baby, OHHHHH!" She shortened it quite a bit.

Ohhh! Presents, she says!

Her princess cd player. The boys were fighting her for this.

The boys were fighting her for all her presents actually. We had to remind them many times it is Tay's b-day and these are her presents. It didn't matter!
She is so fun to be with. She makes funny faces all the time just in the way she talks and acts. She imitates her brothers so much. I love it. (Most of the time!) I am so happy to be your mom Taylor. We love you!
2 comments:
Wow! Great job on the cake. I'm impressed. I think it is so funny that Tay loves Carter. Kids just really seem to like him. I can't believe how big she is.
I love the cake as well!!! So cute... time for another one right Dee!? Or that's what I'm told at least so I will tell you! Happy late b-day Tay Tay!
Post a Comment