May 21, 2010

Summer lovin

JD by the pool- excited to go home!
My muscle man. He is pretty tough, he takes after his mom! (and dad)
His hair is always so funny at the pool. He pulls his hair up over his ears in the pool and it looks like he has wings!
Caught Tay checkin if she can still see her toes or if her belly is covering them! LOL
They were not in the best mood. Why not? Swimming at the pool is awesome. Oh yeah, they were STARVING! It had been a whole TWO hours since they ate. DANG! That reminds me, Jordan the other day said, "OMG" Only the actual words. I was like "What did you say?" He said it again and I am sure he heard it on tv. That is the first for any of the kids to swear. Besides when Tay says "chips". But that doesnt count! I explained to him, it is swearing and we don't use the Lord's name in vain and he was sad and said sorry. We will see if this stays with him. I hope so! I am so ready to be rid of our dish (satellite).

2 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics. Parker said that same thing 2 months ago. He learned it from "ultimate cake off" they even say that on kids shows, it's crazy.
He hasn't said it since we explained the same thing. Good luck with that Jordy.

Lyndsi said...

I think us moms love the pool more than them... oh well! At least someone is having fun right?! I hope he doesn't swear anymore for you. And to make Tay feel better, I can't see my toes either when I look straight down either.