Jul 13, 2010

LEGOLAND- better than Disneyland??

Josh truly enjoyed the Legoland experience.
Even when a Polar bear attacked him! He is so brave.
JD is giddy with excitement. I couldn't contain him!
Tay looks a lil drunk from all the fun.
We even met celebrities there.
Here you see our oldest "coppin a feel" already before the 1st grade even! What am I gonna do? :)
Taylor loved all the rides and was very mad when she was too little to ride one that the boys rode.
Choo Choo. Look at the cute lego garden! Corn, carrots, radishes. So much to choose...
Gangsta mummy
baby Tay mummy. Can barely see her. Ha ha!
Our boys said they like Legoland better than Disneyland. I know. I can't believe it myself. They had a lot of fun though. 2 days there was perfect. The water park, we could have done without. It doesn't get hot enough to play in the water for very long. Taylor was so cold her lips were turning blue and shivering uncontrollably. Yes, we were the crazy ones in the water while the workers were in hoodies, gloves and ear muffs. We were not about to waste on hard earned money! We were going to that water park!
Egyptian Princess Taylor
Dad and Tay with her favorite animals- the monkeys.
This was a cute lil maze to find keys throughout the place. They had fun trying to find the different colored keys.
Part of the water park the first day. BRRR! We haven't gotten wet at this point yet.
The Lego lion.

4 comments:

Lyndsi said...

I'm glad you guys had fun! It would be the perfect place for your boys (and Josh obviously!) Glad he survived the polar bear attack and that JD grabbed a cup.

Heather said...

It looks like fun. Now Carter is begging to go, thanks a lot! Just kiddin. I'm glad that you had a good time!

Grand Pooba said...

I just wrote like a huge comment and decided it sucked so here I am writing an even more lame comment.

Looks fun!

Love,
Your lame friend.
xoxoxo

Danielle said...

Looks like so much fun! Your kids are adorable!