Mar 9, 2011

My little missionary...

While watching Letterman last night (we go to bed late at the hospital), Justin Bieber was on. JD asked me when he is going on his mission. I explained that he is not a member and will not go on a mission. He got sad and said, "But Jesus gave us life so we can go on a mission!" Then he later asked if Michael Jackson served a mission. I told him no. Then he asked why don't any famous people go on missions? Then he said, "I will teach them when I go on my mission. But, I will miss you and my family a lot." How sweet is he? He already has a strong testimony of our Savior and that He wants us to be happy. In each prayer he says, "I know that Jesus lives". He teaches me so much. Man I seriously LOVE this kid sooo much! Another thing... everything he is eating here is either filled with chocolate or a strawberry yogurt! Chocolate milk, choc chip pancakes, chocolate chip cookies... these are his fave! He takes after me. :D

2 comments:

schmitt family said...

DeAnna,
Thank you for what you did for our family! It was so great to meet you in person! I have heard so many great things about you and your family and I certainly know why! JD is the most amazing little boy! What sweet comments about missionary work! We will be thinking about you guys and praying for surgery to happen as soon as possible and that JD will be in good health!
With love,
The Schmitt Family

The Stucki's said...

What a sweet boy! We are thinking about you and praying for you too!