Oct 23, 2007

HALLOWEEN TREATS

JAYDEE WAS GOING TO BE SPIDER-MAN AGAIN UNTIL HE SAW TRANSFORMERS AND AN OPTIMUS PRIME COSTUME. NOW HE HAS HIS HEART SET ON IT AND I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE. THE ONLY SIZE AROUND IS 10-11. THAT COSTUME IS EVEN TALLER THAN HE IS. I KEEP LOSING ON EBAY AND PRETTY SOON IT WILL BE TOO LATE! I HOPE I WIN ONE TODAY. WITHOUT PAYING WAY TOO MUCH FOR IT. JORDAN IS GOING TO BE A CATERPILLAR. JOSH'S MOM BOUGHT THE COSTUME WHEN J.D. WAS ONE I THINK. IT IS CUTE. J.D. HAS AN APPOINTMENT TOMORROW WITH A UROLOGIST. HE HAS A HERNIA AND HAS TO HAVE SURGERY AGAIN. THIS IS ONLY OUTPATIENT AND A QUICK AND EASY SURGERY/RECOVERY. JUST ONE MORE THING FOR HIM TO GROW FROM RIGHT? YEAH- I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT!! HE IS TOO YOUNG TO EVEN REMEMBER. HE IS A TOUGH BOY THOUGH. I ALMOST FORGOT OUR OTHER NEWS. WE ARE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY! MY DUE DATE IS MAY 20. I AM ABOUT 10 WEEKS. I HAVE BEEN MORE NAUSEOUS I THINK THAN I WAS WITH JORDAN. AND I JUST WANT TO SLEEP ALL DAY. I DON'T REMEMBER HAVING A GUT HANG OVER MY PANTS SO SOON. BUT WE WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS ONE AND MAYBE THAT IS WHY I FEEL LIKE CRAP- I WASN'T PREPARED TO FEEL THIS WAY AGAIN. WE ARE EXCITED THOUGH. I AM WAY EXCITED TO FEEL BETTER AGAIN. WE HOPE IT IS A GIRL. BOYS ARE FUN TOO THOUGH. J.D. SAYS HE WANTS A BABY SIS, AND ONLY ONE LIL BRO. HE RUBS MY TUMMY AND TALKS TO THE BABY AND TELLS JORDAN NOT TO HURT THE BABY WHEN HE IS ON MY STOMACH. HE IS SUCH A SWEET BOY. I HOPE JORDAN WILL NOT BE TOO WILD AND OUT OF CONTROL SO I CAN HANDLE HIM WITH A BABY. THEY WILL BE ABOUT 21 MONTHS APART, NOT TOO BAD.

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Congrats! That is awesome. I don't know how I would react to a surprise baby. At least not right now anyway, Breckyn is only 4 months old so i think i would have a breakdown.

Haley just had another babe and I think they are 21 months apart.

her blog link is on my blog if you want to see pics.

St. Jeor Family said...

That is great! I am not ready for another one yet, but I am excited for when we are ready. Kids are great (most of the time). I am glad that JD is doing better. Hopefully everything will be all worked out and finally done with by the time that the baby comes. Take Care!

Heath'e' said...

Good luck with the costume hunt. Glad to hear the next surgery isn't that big, but still stinks to have to do it. He's a trooper!

And WOW, baby #3! Congrats!! Thats both exciting and surprising! But I'm excited for you. 21 months seems like a good space. Mine are 18 and they are soo much fun together! they keep each other busy and entertained most of the day.
LOVE YA!