Feb 27, 2008
TAG GAMES
TAGGED!!!
Two separate tags rolled into one........The rules of the game are
Copy and paste this into your blog. Answer the questions and at the end of the post, tag some people and post their names, then go to their blog and leave them a comment letting them know they are tagged.
10 years ago I was : dating Josh, a Junior in High school, working at Peter Piper Pizza and recovering from knee surgery.
5 things on my to do list for today: 1. Dishes 2. clean living room 3. clean boys' room 4.take nap 5. cut and color neighbor's hair
4 things I would do if I became a billionaire: 1. Buy a house 2.Buy new cars 3. Go on cruises and to Hawaii 4. Save for our children's college/mission
3 bad habits: 1.biting my nails 2.eating chocolate3. being too anal at home
5 places I have lived: 1.Layton, Utah 2. Cedar City, Utah 3. South Weber, Utah 4. Roy, Utah 5. Clinton, Utah
5 jobs I have had: 1. Mom 2. Dictation manager 3. Receptionist 4. Regis hairstylist 5. Waitress
6 Things most people don't know about me: 1. I sleep in until 8 (or later if I can) 2. I pray with at least J.D. every night 3. I am very bossy to my poor husband 4. I am not very nice to my dog (just ornery with her) 5. I think about food all the time 6. I don't shower everyday
THE second TAG:One word. First word that comes to your mind. No explaining. Not as easy as you think.
1. Where is your cell pone? None
2. Your hair? Up
3. Work? No
4. Your Father? Funny
5. Your favorite thing? boys
6. Your dream last night? Weird
7. Your favorite drink? Milk
8. Your dream car? Free
9. The room you are in? Bedroom
10. Your fears? Losing
11. What do you want to be in ten years? Healthy
12. Who did you hang out with last night? Boys
13. What you are not good at? art
14. Muffin? chocolate chip
15. One of your wish list items? remodel
16. Where you grew up? layton
17. Last thing you did? park
18. What are you wearing? t-shirt
19. What aren't you wearing? socks
20. Your pet? Chica
21. Your computer? old
22. Your life? Fantastic
23. Your mood? tired
24. Missing? Family
25. What are you thinking about right now? sleep
26. Your car/truck? Aviator
27. Your summer? unknown
28. Your relationship status? Happy
29. Your favorite color? Black
30. When was the last time you laughed with meaning? Today
31. Last time you cried?Sunday
32. School? done
33. Least favorite weather? stormy
34. Soup? potato
35. Movie? action
I TAG
RACHAEL S.
STEPH R.
ANDREA J.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment