Mar 5, 2008

FIVE YEAR ANNIVERSARY

We celebrated our 5th anniversary on the first. It was better than I expected since I gave in to Josh about going to Nascar. I thought I would be uncomfortable and hating it, it wasn't so bad. Although, Josh was wishing I would come home an instant fan like he did. Not close! It is better to see in person than on t.v., but way too long to pay to sit through it again. I sat on a pillow and that saved me, I don't think I could have done it without it! It was just nice to spend time with Josh and he was happy because I wasn't complaining the whole time like he thought I would. Josh's parents were in town and watched the boys for us, that was very nice and then they bought our dinner extra extra nice! We just went to a pizza place that has games for the kids to play. I stunk like cars and sweat, so I didn't feel much like going out and I was wearing a cow-girl hat too. I felt a lil outta place. Anyway- it was a nice day.

No comments: