I got to watch my friend's kids the other day and her daughter's name is Taylor too. I bought some bows and thought I will try these on her! So these are some of the bows I bought with lil Taylor modeling for me. Can you tell I am excited? I love the little beanie! 
Josh wants to go four-wheeling tonight, he thinks that will help me go into labor too. Which reminds me, we were going to go Mon. night. The trailer was hooked up and ready to go. The boys and I were patiently waiting for Josh... 15 minutes pass and still no Josh! He couldn't find the keys to the four wheelers. We searched everywhere. I left the boys in the car and kept sitting with them and then helping Josh, back and forth for almost an hour! Josh prayed, we prayed, no keys. We finally just went to the park that has a water feature and let the boys play in the water. Josh was way bugged. He asked everyday if I found the keys yet. Yesterday, J.D. was getting pieces of his Transformer out of the junk drawer and pulled out the keys and said, "Here are the keys!" Josh thought I had hid them in there or something. He looked in there many times and never saw them. I knew I should have double checked all of the obvious places! Josh was so happy, he took J.D. to get another Transformer from the store last night. How sweet! I wonder what I would have gotten if I had found them!!
1 comment:
I love-love-love the beanie! How adorable. I also liked the story about the 4 wheeler keys. You guys are such good kids. Be careful out there girly, might wanna take a break from your usual menagerie of wheelies, jumps and other freestyle moves for the time being. Course you could always name her Taylor Knievel ;)
Take good care of yourself and have a great weekend. Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment