Apr 19, 2008

CONTRACTIONS!!!

I just got back from the hospital (and the store). I started having contractions at midnight last night and I have had them every 5 minutes. I am dialated to a 3.... So who knows when it will happen. Josh was supposed to drive up north for a hairshow tonight, but he is staying here now. Wish us luck! I am due in 4 weeks and 3 days, I keep telling everyone I will have her 4 weeks early because J.D. was 2 weeks early, Jordan 3 and now Taylor could be 4! I am going to lie down. I have been up all night!

4 comments:

Mike and Lisa said...

Congratulations, Deanna! It is so good to hear from you! Are you still on St George? Mike's family has a condo down there. Next time we are down we will have to get together! That is cray I think we have had all of our kids around the same time! It is way hard having three kids...good luck! How is everything with Jaydee anyways??

Felisa said...

Howdy girl! How exciting, it sounds like things are progressing over there. I heard you say you thought you'd have her 4 weeks early. You're good!!! If there is ANYTHING I can do for you or your fam PLEASE let me know. Have a great day and good luck. Lots of Love!!!

Wehrle said...

Deanna! Hey you! So fun that you are having a baby.. number three! lance says hi.. robolegs..? He is a dork! Why are you in st. george? Good luck if you have the baby! Hopefully mot too early!

Lyndsi said...

YAY! How lucky are you if you go that early! I hope you can catch up on some rest if she does come early!