Apr 22, 2008

Taylor's room

Here is a picture 'stitched' together of the baby's room. As you see, I am not in the hospital having our baby yet. The contractions stopped on Sunday, so who knows when she will decide to come. My next appt. is on Thurs, so we will see if I dilated anymore since Sat.

5 comments:

Leesa said...

Love it!!

Heath'e' said...

So cute!! I love the circles.

St. Jeor Family said...

I love it! I hope that when we decide to have another baby that it is a girl so that I can do such cute things! Sorry that I did not let you know that we were coming down. We did not think that we would be spending anytime in St.George. But next time I will.

Wehrle said...

SOOOO Cute!! Girls are so much fun! How long have you been in st. george? What does Josh do? Do you stay home with your boys? WE are in Vegas for med school. I stay home with the girls, its fun... most days!

Jill Wittwer said...

I love it, you are quite the little decorator!