May 9, 2008

Baby pictures

JayDee is 1 1/2 months in these pics- He looks like an old man!
Jordan is maybe a week old. These are his goggles for the bili bed.
The pic with Jordan wearing Winnie the Pooh- I am not sure how old he is there.
I think Taylor looks more like Jordan, but she looks a little like JayDee sometimes too. They change so much, who knows who she will look like!

3 comments:

Wehrle said...

Your babies are sooo cute! I love thier hair! I am happy to hear taylor is doing better! I hate that jaundice stuff!

Dear al, said...

YEAH! Dee, she's so dang cute! Makes me ULTRA jealous and baby hungry and wanting to go create one right now! Did I just say that?! And your boys are too cute! Really now, I'm sad...do you think I'll ever get a girl? Any tips?! Glad everyone id doing good. Love ya, Al

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

Congratulations on your little girl! She was so small--lucky you! She's a QT. I hope you're getting some sleep and are able to enjoy her! I hope your boys are adjusting well too! What a cute family!!!
Hugs--Rick & Janice