Taylor finally came to join our family on Saturday May3, 2008 at 1:12 a.m. She weighed 6 lbs 7 oz. and was 19.25 inches long. She has lots of dark hair and long eyelashes (lucky girl). We think she might have blue eyes. It is still hard to tell. They are a steel-grey right now. Delivery was great. The doctor barely made it there to deliver her. 2 1/2 pushes and she was here! My mom got here from Layton about 7:15 pm. Josh was at the movie IRONMAN with JayDee and I was on a little walk with Jordan. We went to the hospital about 8:45 p.m. They admitted me, got me on pitosin (sic) and then I got my epidural. Right then the doc came and broke my water. (11:30) the rest is history! She came out screaming! I came home Saturday about 7:30 pm. The boys are doing really good with her. They love her a lot and can't give her enough kisses.
JayDee and Taylor
My mom (Stana) MY LIFESAVER
JayDee and Taylor
My mom (Stana) MY LIFESAVERShe has done everything for me since she got here. Shopping, filling up our gas guzzler,
laundry, cooking- EVERYTHING you could imagine.
THANKS SO MUCH MOM!!
Wide awake
Good sleeper
I need more sleep!
Asleep again!
Cute Outfit from grandma Martinez (she got from her trip to Florida)
Jordan was very excited as you can see!
Sweet!
12 comments:
Congrats Deanna! She is beautiful! I'm so glad that everything went so smoothly for you. And jealous that you have Taylor so early!
Yeah!!!!!! She is the cutest little girl. She is going to make Coby look HUGE!! I can't wait to see her, that was just about how much my Taylor weighed when she was born. I'll give you some space but then I'm coming to see to her.
Congrats DeAnna! She's beautiful!! How fun to have a little girl!
I'm so excited for you!! Glad to hear she is finally here and everyone is doing well. She's absolutely beautiful!
You are SOOO AWESOME DeAnna! No reason to park yourself in that hospital bed, you got laundry waiting at home right?
Congratulations! She is beautiful just as predicted. ;) I can't wait to meet her. I'm so glad that everything went good.
<3
Oh I am so happy for you! She is so cute! It doesn't sound like you have too much trouble getting those cute little babies here! Lucky you! Have fun with your cute little Taylor!
CONGRATS!!!! She is so adorable DeAnna! The boys will have so much fun having and little sister.
Yeah!!! Congratulations. I am so excited for you. I can't wait to meet her.
Yea for baby! She is an absolute doll!! Glad everything went well. Get some rest and enjoy the pampering from your sweet mama!! Love ya.
CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so beautiful! I'm sure your boys just love her already. I am so glad to hear that everything went so well for you! I hope you are feeling fantastic! Congrats again!
Yippee! She's so beautiful, and you look great too! I'm glad everything went well. I'm a huge fan of the epidural, I think it's the only way to go! Good luck with the first few days...they're always the hardest!
She's finally here!!! Congratulations. DeAnna she is beautiful. I am so excited for you and your new little addition. So again, Congratulations.
Post a Comment