Jul 30, 2008

MEMORIES

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! 2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.Bring on the trip down memory lane.

4 comments:

ksilkman said...

Too many to choose from! First that comes to mind is our Project X! It's still top secret so I better not write anything else about that.

I remember the first time we met (Not counting when we played basketball in elementry school at recess cuz you don't remember that!)in Mrs. Tasso's math class in seventh grade. You were singing a Boys II Men song and pretending to cry. I thought you were crazy, which is probably why we became immediate best friends!

I remember playing soccer together in Jr. High, "REGULATORS...MOUNT UP"! Go Tazmanian Devils!

Of course who could forget KYDN DAMZ, Jackie & Clarissa, B2FF?

I remember working at PPP with you, Denise and Josh. Along with Chuck! Remember Chuck and his belly button ring? I think we both secretly had a wierd sort of crush on him. Admit it, we both wrote poems about him! And I remember hanging out at Denny's after work.

I remember all our sleep overs and hang overs (just kidding, it just rhymed). You were the only person I could talk to for a long time! We had many late night talks that really helped me become a better person.

Of course I remember being roommates at SUU and how I annoyed the crap out of you! Especially when I tried to have Dave the cat live with us. Remember the guys upstairs? That was such a fun year.

Member when we went and stayed in California at Jen's apartment? Then later her crazy roommate called us accusing Jen of stealing her clothes? Psycho.

Okay, I'm gonna stop before I write a novel, I'm already getting emotional! No more...well at least for now.

St. Jeor Family said...

We used to have a lot of fun with the group and just hangin out at someones house. We did that most of the time. Also, I remember your wedding. You looked so beautiful!

ksilkman said...

Okay, you're right, she does look just like Josh.

Stephanie said...

I remember the first time I saw you, we went sledding for YW and you had colored glasses, pink maybe?

I remember hanin' at your house in your room a lot and there were girls everywhere (your sisters) everywhere we went, they would follow.

I also remember making tortillas at your home, they were so good. Oh ya, and your dog, and how your neighbors called the pound.

oh, and then there was the time that I left my ENUF sweatshirt at your house, it got lost I guess, and like 3 years later I saw your sister wearing it. of course by then I didn't like it anymore. pretty funny.

the list goes on and on, I'm glad I met you that snowying day on the sledding hills. Your amazing, beautiful and a great friend.

hope we have many more years...