Aug 19, 2008

kids just being kids

Right after church, or anywhere we go, JD has to play Star Wars It wore Jordan out!
Look at the concentration and focus
Jordan got a hold of my mascara and thought it was time for Taylor to wear some!
My wonderful in-laws at the luncheon-Flemings at the Gateway after the wedding
The happy bride and back of the groom with sleepy Taylor-she was sick with a cold.

6 comments:

Leesa said...

I love JD face while playing, and he didn't even bother the take his tie off. Now that is serious buisness.

Bishop Fam said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is getting. What a doll.

Mike and Lisa said...

Your kids are soooo cute! Hey we are coming to St. George on the weekend of Sept 11. Iwould love to see you and catch up! Let me know if you are around! It would be so good to see you!

Amy said...

That dress Taylor is wearing is adorable!

Jen said...

What little sweeties you have. They are so cute. I hope that we do another girls get away, it was fun talking with you and getting to know you a little better.
Jen Campbell

Felisa said...

Hey GF,
I love the pic of Jordan sleeping. I got your message, we were outta town for a loooong weekend, so I missed GNO :(
Moof says "THANKS FOR THE COOKIES!" You are so awesome! Love ya lots!