Nov 30, 2008

Full of Thanks

Got home Fri night from a week up north. Josh was nice to let us stay while he drove back and forth so we could be with our families for Thanksgiving. We thought we were going to spend it at Golden Corral. It turned out much better! I am going to make a conscious effort to think of my blessings more. I have SO much that I am grateful for. I am blessed with such a wonderful family with good health and a home, food, clothes, everything we need to live a full life. I am able to stay home with my children, they don't have to go to daycare. We live in a city and state that I am able to let my kids play outside without worrying about them. I have the church and gospel in my life to keep me from slipping into deep desperation, depression, loneliness, etc... My life would not be my life without the gospel. I am so thankful for great close friends who I can talk to, relate to and who help me out with whatever it is I need. I am really really grateful for a wonderful, handsome husband who works so hard for his family, shares the same beliefs as me, is a spectacular dad who cares so deeply about our kids. He shows me so much support, love and affection. I have wonderful kids who care about others and especially their parents and siblings. They bring me more joy than words will ever express. Wonderful parents, in-laws, sisters, bro in-laws, sis in-law. My heart is full of gratitude. I hope yours is too!

No comments: