Nov 19, 2008

LOL

I was in here reading blogs, like always. I hear Jordan screaming and JD yelling. Jordan has JD's shoes on and JD is not happy. I find a sword outside that I told Jordan to find because he has been fighting with JD over the light saber. I give the sword to Jordan and light saber to JD. Jordan has a fit, so I switch back. JD gets mad and says "Then I am not gonna see him again ever AGAIN!" He then proceeds to walk into the house with his eyes closed. I just laugh and ask him if he is gonna keep his eyes closed for the rest of his life. Then he ran into the door. J/K I had to throw that last line in. He walked into the house just fine. But his eyes are already open again. I guess he forgot! Funny boys.

2 comments:

J.L Schofield, Independent Scentsy Consultant said...

You're so cute.
Love your family pics! They turned out awesome! You have a beautiful little family!

Grand Pooba said...

Oh JD, what a cutie butt! That is so funny how he decides to close his eyes so he doesn't see Jordan, who thinks of these things??