Nov 30, 2008
Happy 5th JayDee
Our J.D. is now 5. Time flies when you have kids who keep you on your toes all the time. The 23rd was his big day. We were up north to celebrate. Gramma Cluff took him to build a bear type store and he picked a dinosaur (the one with wings, pterodactyl?) and dressed him in army clothes. His name is very creative... Dinosaur! Dinosaur T-Rex that is. He has a dino at home he named Big Neck. He also got a Batman watch and more Legos. Next day was spent at Gramma Martinez (Tinez to the kids). He got more Legos, clothes, a cool crayon car maker, some books from great-gramma Barnes to make his own scrapbook, and money. He had a great b-day. We told him we will do a friend party here at home so he says he isn't 5 until he has his party with his friends. How funny! Will post pics later cuz I dont have camera on hand. We love you JD!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, you have a 5 year old? Time does fly. Doesn't it seem like yesterday that we were in Junior high? Love the family pictures too.
Happy Birthday JD!!
Wow De and Josh, you must be getting old!
:o)
Our babies are growing too fast!!
I love his logic on not being 5 yet till his friend party. Jarron thought he was turning 4 at his friend party because it was another party. He kept asking "am I four now?" "nope still 3!"
Hello Cluff family! I just came across your blog and I wanted to comment :)!! Happy birthday JD. That's nuts he's 5! I remember helping Chelsey babysit him when he was a tiny baby!!! It was so nice to see you guys at Chelsey's wedding! Your family pictures are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment