Mar 5, 2009

Old/new news

A couple of things I forgot to post earlier. I have been so behind. So, for V day, Josh is a comedian and instead of sweet and romantic cards... He buys 3 Congrats cards. That is right, CONGRATS! Inside they read, Congrats on having a husband with such big arms. Congrats on having the best husband ever. Congrats for having a sexy husband. You get the idea. Yes it was funny, but there was no other sweet cards to go with it! He wanted everyone to know what a funny guy he is, so there ya go! Our 6th anniversary was March 1st. We didn't do anything special, just a late night movie. I was just glad he didn't make me go to Nascar with him again. He took his bros instead. They had a good time. So Happy Anniversary Josh! And congrats on having such an amazing, sexy, talented, loving wife to come home to every night! Honestly though, I am so happy to be married to you. You know I love you more than words can describe. You are my whole world and I am lost without you! I love you.... LFAE, DeAnna

3 comments:

Lyndsi said...

That is so dang funny! I love it. I didn't get a romantic card either. Don't worry about it! That's still funny! I think I can go out tonight. I just have to talk to Brent! Let me know your plans!

Lyndsi said...

OK, I won't be able to do anything until later than that. Probably about 8:30ish, or maybe we should just get some girls together tomorrow night and hang out at someones house. Brent is going to be gone tomorrow night....

Grand Pooba said...

Hahahahahaha!

I love that Josh did that! Nice one Josh!

That is so funny, how can ya not love that guy? You two are so cute together, always have been. I'm glad I've been there since the beginning to watch your relationship get closer and closer.

Congrats Josh, you totally scored with this one!