Can you guess what the BIG news is?? You may already know. If you do, please don't answer the question. What do you think it is? I would like to hear what you think it might be! Stay tuned for more information!
BIG NEWS.... hmmmm, I wonder if I do know- I would maybe guess you are going on America's Next Top Model because you are so hot!? I hope you aren't moving, and I don't think you would want a baby....
6 comments:
cute background. Lets see big news is either MOVING or BABY. How'd I do??
OH wait I know your coming to VISIT ME!! That is BIG news! :)
BIG NEWS.... hmmmm, I wonder if I do know- I would maybe guess you are going on America's Next Top Model because you are so hot!? I hope you aren't moving, and I don't think you would want a baby....
What? You can't do that! Tell me, tell me now!
Please tell me your moving! Back up north of course, not to Alaska or something!
I hope this has to do with 26 miles, not having a baby.
Vacation??
Post a Comment