This is our crazy, wonderful life.
Hey D! I think I'm going to St George next week for a photo shoot for a friend.What is your number, I'll call you when I get there, maybe we can do lunch.
Awww, your mom is so cute, I miss her. I love her haircut. And I love your braids!Awwww, now I'm sad, I miss you booger face!
Cute pics--I love JD's camera smile--Jackson does the same thing--is it just a kid thing?Taylor is such a little doll!
I cant believe I still haven't seen your little girl! and she is huge now! They are so freaken cute.
Yeah, I am pretty scary! It just comes natural to me De, I'm just talented that way!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey D! I think I'm going to St George next week for a photo shoot for a friend.
What is your number, I'll call you when I get there, maybe we can do lunch.
Awww, your mom is so cute, I miss her. I love her haircut. And I love your braids!
Awwww, now I'm sad, I miss you booger face!
Cute pics--I love JD's camera smile--Jackson does the same thing--is it just a kid thing?
Taylor is such a little doll!
I cant believe I still haven't seen your little girl! and she is huge now! They are so freaken cute.
Yeah, I am pretty scary! It just comes natural to me De, I'm just talented that way!
Post a Comment