Apr 28, 2009

MICKEY MOUSE

Just got back from the happiest place on earth, Disneyland! Josh and I were more excited than the boys. Jordan liked it more than JD and Taylor missed out. Our great friends and next door neighbors are so amazing and thoughtful and they took care of Taylor and Chica for us! Thanks so much Heather, Brent, Carter and Parker. I know it was harder than you let on! That is a loong time to watch someone Else's baby! Just rying to recover now so I will post more later. Pics and fun stories to come!

2 comments:

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I'm glad you had a good time. Sometimes it's better that the parents like it better because you won't kick and scream when it's time to go-Well, I can see Josh maybe doing a little of that. After all, it is his personality:)It's great to have you back I missed you on the front row at church.

Grand Pooba said...

Oohh! I didn't know you were goin to the Dizzle Disneyland! Can't wait for the pictures! Poor Chica and Tay!

Yes you need to get your mole checked out, no more tanning for me dangit! If it's dark and flat it isn't good.

Amy is extremely stressed right now with her mom and all. I'm gonna do a giveaway tomorrow on my blog to help get people to donate, they leave for her first treatment this friday to mexico. Cancer sucks! I miss you.