Jordan is not the above mentioned title (most of the time). His face shows that he is, not his actions. Some days I really don't know what to do with him! Last night though, he melted my heart. He finally said the prayer. It was so sweet. He usually tries to be silly and not say the right words and makes funny noises. Last night he did really good and we were excited and telling him what a big boy he is and he just lit up. It made him so happy. Ahhh these are the moments that make everything else worth it!
4 comments:
Awww, love the cheeser! She looks like Jordan, don't ya think? Maybe? A little?
I'm teasing about Gerard De, he is the lead singer in My Chemical Romance, a concert I went to last year, and I just call him my boyfriend because he is in love me obviously. I can tell, he looked at me when he was on stage. I told him I was married and it broke his heart.
poor guy.
btw, what's a tweeker?
Thanks for taking the time to enter in my photography give-away!
-Jessie
I've packed the cupcakes and I'm on my way!
We're going to be in Vegas in May but Alex's mom is taking us so we are flying, not driving. I serioiusly do wanna come down even just for a weekend by myself!
Wow she is that big already. I hate how all your children have the beautiful olive tan. Poor white Logan had no chance.
Post a Comment