Jul 21, 2009

10 YEARS LATER.....

10 years ago I was 18 and sad that high school was ending. I was also excited to grow up and have new chapters of my life started. I couldn't wait to go to college in Cedar with my best friend and our friend Alivia. I was with the love of my life, Josh and knew I would marry him someday. To look ahead 10 years and think what would I be doing? I am doing it. I knew I would be a mom and hoped to be able to stay at home with them. I did not think I would be doing hair. It is just an extra bonus in my life! I would not want my life any other way. (I guess a little more money would not hurt, or an extra room for storage/play room.) I was so glad to see long lost friends and there are so many fun memories from high school that were great to talk about and just reminisce. I do wish we could get together more often and just hang out for a bit. Everyone looked great and seem to be doing very well. I am happy for that.

No comments: