Jul 21, 2009

Reunion

Some of the girls got together for lunch. Only Kel and I were at the dinner the night before so we needed some time with these beautiful girlies! Steph Streeter, Brooke Belnap, Me, Rachel Huggins, Amy Hall, Steph Bruce, Kelly Dunn, Annie Shrope. (all maiden names) Miss you girls already!
Dinner time: Josh (my love) and me of course. Not sure if that is a frown or a smile (uuuugly-me, not Josh a.k.a ."the model")
Josh and I in the top right corner. See, we really are high school sweethearts!
The group that showed up out of 700 or so graduates. So sad! Those that couldn't come, we missed you! Those that WOULDN'T come.... You aren't as cool as you think you are! j/k we missed ya too. Just disappointed. Who wouldn't Want to come see ME?! I can be fun!
See how much fun we are having! Me, Kel and Denise Beamer. We were an unlikely trio. Nothing alike, yet best buds. And 10 years later... With a few extra pounds on me! Those dang kids.
Back in the day when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore.....
Me, Kel, Annie and Becky "Cow"perthwaite! luv ya Becky! You shoulda come! Kel and Al sat next to us at dinner of course.
After I stuffed my face of stuffed pork and cheesecake....
Amy Snarr, Angie Hederschiedt (sorry for spelling), Me, Steph Bruce, Lacey Robison, Kel Dunn At dinner we may have been a little disruptive, but we had fun. Kel, Denise, Amy, me.
Thanks to Kel for the pics since my camera died. It was very fun. I think everyone should go and support their friends/ fellow students for their reunions. A lot of work goes into them and it can't be successful if people don't show up! AJ and Brooke, you did a great job thanks so much. Thanks to all the others who helped out too. I will be at the next one for sure!

3 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I'm gonna smack you with that "few pounds heavier comment"!

None of that!

It was so much fun seeing everybody huh?

Wha? You didn't steal the pic of you and Josh dressed up! Why not? lol!

love your guts!

Grand Pooba said...

And hello? Where are your comments on my blog! I only wait for your comments don't you know that?

Phfsh!

metromut said...

You are so cute. I love the pictures. It was so nice to see you. I will probably be calling you in the next few months for advice on what I am supposed to do with this new baby girl!