Excuse me while I am away from my computer. I am busy making cards by hand, cutting every lil detail. Making goodies. Lot's of Chocolate and peanut butter and pretzels. While I am not making them I am eating them and my waistline is proof. Next step.... Go to the gym twice a day for a month to lose this extra weight. ARGH! I love the holidays. How are yours going?
4 comments:
My holdiay is also busy. I always wondered why my Mom took on so many projects during the holidays. I now realize that she didn't have a choice unless she wanted to spend a ton a money. The things we do for our family and friends. BTW your waistline is still smaller than one of my thighs. Merry Christmas. Happy baking and card making.
It's a good thing you like to make cards! And treats! You are a good wife... but after all, it is how you get food on the table right!? ;) And your waistline is not getting bigger you dork so relax and enjoy the grub! :)
You are so cute! If you are talented and can make delicious and cute stuff then why not do it? I have to agree with everyone else about your waistline......By the way I love the picture of you with your new haircut. Are you a model now?
And I recieved one of your handmade christmas cards! Thank you so much, I love the picture too! I've gotta start baking for my neighbor gifts today!
Um, I haven't started Christmas shopping yet. LOL
So...uh...whad'ya want for Christmas???
(I've got your bday covered, but you'll have to wait till you come visit!)
Love you! Eat some PB bars for me! Or just mail me some.
Post a Comment