Jan 12, 2010

A December to remember

I am sorry, but these pics are out of order. Just deal with it ok? Here is Taylor resting with her new baby. I love Cabbage Patch dolls so I had to get one for her! Here she is pushing her baby in her new stroller.
JD and his HUGE Star Wars toy.
Jordan with the biggest gift of all. It is a wooden fire house with policemen, firemen, dogs, furniture and all.
Taylor enjoying her toys/treats from her stocking. Don't mind Chica's bum, she is hoping Taylor will drop some food for her.
JD got some Star Wars guys in his stocking too.
This is when they first see the tree and presents.
This was Christmas Eve they opened these Jammies that had flashlights and toothbrushes with them. They were so excited, we could have just left it at that and they would have been happy.
Just a fun pic of the kids taking Daddy for a ride.
For the first time as a family, we mad a gingerbread house. The kids had fun doing this. Even Tay helped us out!
For my 29th birthday, (yes I am 29, I know you can't believe it. Neither can I.) Josh had these beautiful flowers delivered to me. I got the Cricut expression, so I wasn't expecting anything. It was a nice surprise.
The only candle we had was this lil basketball one. Josh made this cake for me. His first time baking ANYTHING! It was so great honey, thanks so much. Love you! It was a great year without too many mishaps and we have been so blessed to have Josh's job that allows me to stay at home with the kids. It is such a blessing for me to be able to do hair at our house too. I look forward to a new year and hopefully it is even better than the last. We wish you all the best for 2010!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Cute pics. Just remember next year all you need is P.J.'s, a flashlight and toothbrushes and you'll save a lot of money.

The Bruces said...

Your kids are super cute... And happy birthday.... 29 can be scary I am almost there and I am little worried that it is my last year in my 20's... But I am thinking that 30 doesnt sound so old anymore :)

The Colvins said...

Happy Birthday!!

Grand Pooba said...

You have the cutest kids ever. What was your dream about?