Jan 25, 2010

2010 SUCKS

The year 2010 thus far is not a very good one. We are all taking turns getting sick. Christmas Jordan was throwing up, then JD. Taylor got sick next.She had a cold, sore throat, virus, both ears badly infected, (you get the idea). Then Jordan got sick. Tay was better for about 2 days. Then JD and I got sick. I was couch-ridden. I had to be a mom from my couch for a week. NOT FUN! Then poor Tay got sick again. This time with RSV and both ears still very bad. She is feeling better, but now Jordan is throwing up. Will it ever end? I need a break!
Feeling a lil better, playing around in the kitchen.
Feeling the best. Aunt Chelsey and uncle Keven came to visit and we went 4 wheeling. It was fun and Tay didn't want to get off. More pics after I get them from Chels!
Jordan coughing.
Tay laughing at Jo-Jo. It was so nice to have her smiling again. This is the day she was feeling better before she got RSV.
Why so Seriousssss?????
Maybe the worst of it is the 1st month and then the next 11 months will be full of health, prosperity, and great finances! One can only pray!

4 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

YUCK! You're right, THAT SUCKS!

Poor kids and poor YOU!!! When mom's are sick, they can't just take a day off, they don't get any sick days! :o(

I need to see Taylor, she is growing up too fast and growing up too much without me.

Can you mail her to me? You know my address.

(Just had my latest Colonoscopy last week. Good time, as always)

Heather said...

That really does SUCK!! I hate having to try to be a mom when I'm sick. And I don't love having sick kids. If you need ANYTHING call me. I love Taylors hair up like that. She looks so freakin cute!!!

Aaron and Bonnie said...

I am feeling your pain up here. I feel like my kids have been sick since we moved here. I haven't gotten the bug though so for that I am very thankful! I love Taylor's hair also. So Cute!!

Lyndsi said...

Everyone is right! Tay is getting so big! You do need a break. We should do girls night this week.... that would be lovely. Don't you think?!