This is our crazy, wonderful life.
OH MY HECK!! You guys are hilarious! My whole family was gathered around the computer watching. You are so funny. We miss you Too!!
I left some comments on you tube!(I also left you something very special on my blog just for you because I love you and you are very special and you are my best friend)
You two rock! What fun parents you kiddos have. Loved it- I have a new great idea for the family reunion this year.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY HECK!! You guys are hilarious! My whole family was gathered around the computer watching. You are so funny. We miss you Too!!
I left some comments on you tube!
(I also left you something very special on my blog just for you because I love you and you are very special and you are my best friend)
You two rock! What fun parents you kiddos have. Loved it- I have a new great idea for the family reunion this year.
Post a Comment