Apr 29, 2011

hmmm

So we walked to the park. Taylor thought she had to push the stroller. She gave up on riding her trike. It was so funny. That stroller was not light and the wheels were a little flat, making it harder to push! She was groaning really loud!
This was his first day back to school. JD was not happy to go to school, but he gave me a smile anyway!
He likes to frown when I ask him to smile too!
This was Jordan's choice of outfit after church. He put his vest over the tank top. Silly kid. This was Easter Sunday. We went and flew a kite. It was really windy and started to rain. I was running home with all 3 kids on the stroller, the trike on top and on my cell phone. I am sure I was a sight to see.
This was after we drove from the Dixie hospital to Primary Children's. It was better to drive with the family than to fly the little plane with 2 ambulance rides just with JD!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm proud of JayDee for going back to school. I'm sure that it is scary and I feel so bad for all he has gone through. You are all so strong, I wish I could have seen you running in the rain!!

Melissa said...

JayDee is such a stud! I am in awe of all that that little man has gone through and he can still pick himself up and carry on. You amaze me too! You have so much faith! I love your cute little family and I am so glad you are finally home and all together!