
Grandma Cluff planned a party for Tay since her party at home had to be cancelled. I should say post-poned. We will have it later. She turned four the day JD got sick. So not a very good birthday for her. Grandma Cluff then came and played with JD so I could go to the party. Thanks Grandma! Grandma Martinez helped too. They brought the cotton candy machine and made cotton candy there. So fun! Taylor loved it.

Taylor opening her presents. She had so much fun. The girls dressed up as princesses. So pretty.

Checkin out the goodies!

This is the cake I made for her at home. Just a princess hat. They got to have a bite the day after her b-day. The rest was wasted. :(
It was fun making it for her though. She seemed to really like it. That makes it all worth it.
1 comment:
She is getting so big and so pretty. I love her hair done curly. I'm so glad that you were able to still give her a fun party. What wonderful family you have!
Post a Comment