Mar 27, 2012

2012.... 3 months later

So much catch-up I can't even try. I love, love, love my family. And I love that we are all healthy! JD has not been to the doctor since November when he turned 8. No more checkups til the summer. (Which is coming fast) Taylor loves dance and it is so fun to see her show me what she learned. I can't wait for her first recital! Too bad aunt Kelly can't teach her. :( She is the best. Jordan will soon begin pee-wee baseball. Excited for that too. JD just had his 1st pinewood derby. He and Josh worked on it together. He kept getting 2nd and last place. He quickly became upset. (He hates to lose.) I was up north and talked to him on the phone. I tried to explain it was most important to have fun. Right before his last race, he said a prayer and he won 1st place that time. He was soooo excited (an under-statement). He was pumping his fist with a joyous, "YESSS"! I wish I could have seen it. When Josh told me, I cried. Not just little tears. I couldn't stop. I am so proud of my kids. JD is such a special spirit. His faith is already so strong. He is a great example to me. I got to spend the weekend with girlfriends and do what I love: scrapbook stuff! I try to win anything and I did the dance competitions. Fri and Sat night. Lost both times. Next time I will have to bust out the worm. I had fun making a fool out of myself anyway. Then we headed to "The Hunger Games". Awesome! I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to see it with Josh!

2 comments:

Grand Pooba said...

I wish I wasn't so lame and didn't get to see you when you were up :(

I suck.

I NEED to see Tay dance!!! I love that she is taking dance, you've gotta post a video of her recital!

I love and miss the heck outta you!

CLUFF FAMILY said...

You don't suck! I love you. I will record it for you for sure :) Hope to see you sooner rather than later!